New videos on ClickWrestle are now available in the MP4 file format, using the H.264 video codec and the AAC audio codec.
The following software can play ClickWrestle's MP4 files on your computer:
Here's how to transfer an MP4 video file to an iPhone or iPod:
- Start iTunes.
- From the 'File' menu, select 'Add File to Library'.
- Select the MP4 video file on your computer.
- This video will now appear in the Library under 'Movies' section of iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone or iPod to your computer; it should then appear under the 'Devices' section of iTunes.
- Click your device name (e.g. 'XXX's iPhone').
- Go to the Video tab on the right hand side of the page.
- Scroll down to the 'Movies' section, enable Sync movies, and then enable the checkbox in front of the name of the video file.
- Click the 'Apply' (or Sync) button.